Our Head Girl is Lily Wilkinson
Our Head Boy is Dylan Jones
Our Deputy Head Girl is Anna Jagiela
Our Deputy Head Boy is Bailey Kedall
THE ROLE OF THE HEAD GIRL AND HEAD BOY AND DEPUTY HEAD GIRL AND DEPUTY HEAD BOY
- Exemplify good behaviour, and work ethos.
- Be responsible for setting an example for other students at the school and for serving as a leader in school activities.
- Each day at school, they must act in keeping with school rules and regulations, keeping in mind that other pupils will look to him for behavioural clues.
- Be ambassadors for their school at events outside school.
- Speak on behalf of the pupils.
- Be responsible for organizing school monitors and plan and assign duties and often to be the first line for monitor conflicts.
- Never show any favouritism to friends
- Lead on school events
- Have weekly bulletins with any news of events for other children and tell them in assembly
- Support younger pupils who may go to you when they are having problems with other children or when they run into other trouble at school.
- Always be ready to give advice and organize a mediation session when necessary.