Meet our St Mary Magdalen's School Council
Brooke and Bailey
Faye and Kevin
Areeba and Rylan
Cara and Zak
Bailey and Alex
Every class votes for two children to be their class council representative.
The children then meet up regularly to discuss various issues, such as; Eco awareness, fundrising ideas for charities, to themes for fancy dress days and how to improve our school and it's ground.
Here at St Mary Magdalen's CE Primary School we have a wonderful group of children that help and look after all pupils in school at break and lunchtime.
The role of Playground Buddies involves:
- helping children find new friends
- making children feel comfortable and welcome
- including children who are lonely and helping them to play games
- giving support to children to find solutions to a problem
- being fair and not taking sides
- helping children if they fall over and comforting them
- helping children to find something if they've lost it in the playground
- teaching new games
- asking the playtime supervisors if they are unsure of what to do in a situation
- helping to put away playtime equipment