St Mary Magdalen's Church and School have always had a strong relationship. Although the school building was completed in 1891, the church was not built until 1903. Prior to the completion of the church, the congregation would meet in the school hall.
Today links between our church and school include class masses at the church and whole school celebratory services in church. Our priest, Father Lawrence often delivers assemblies in school .
For more information about the church please contact: Father Lawrence on 01254 233763.
Blackburn Diocese Link
Our School Worship Committee
Our School Chaplins
The Bishop of Blackburn Visit to Our Church